Friday, July 13, 2012

Never Gonna Leave This Bed by Maroon 5

Never Gonna Leave This Bed



You push me
I don’t have the strength to
Resist or control you
Take me down
Take me down
You hurt me
But do I deserve this?
You make me so nervous
Calm me down
Calm me down
[Chorus]
Wake you up
In the middle of the night to say
I will never walk away again
I’m never gonna leave this bed
So come here
And never leave this place
Perfection of your face
Slows me down
Slows me down
So fall down
I need you to trust me
Go easy, don’t rush me
Help me out
Why don’t you help me out ?
[Chorus]
Wake you up
In the middle of the night to say
I will never walk away again
I’m never gonna leave this bed
You say “Go, it isn’t workin’ ”
And i say “No, it isn’t perfect”
So I stay and stand
I’m never gonna leave this bed
Take it
Take it all
Take all that i have
I’ll give it all away just to get you back
Fake it
Fake it all
Take what i can get
Knockin’ so loud
Can’t you hear me yell ?
I try to stay away, but you can’t forget
Wake you up
In the middle of the night to say
I will never walk away again
I’m never gonna leave this bed
You say “Go, it isn’t workin’ ”
And i say “No, it isn’t perfect”
So I stay and stand
I’m never gonna leave this bed
Take it
Take it all
Take all that i have
Take it
Take it all
Take all that i have

‘Never Gonna Leave This Bed’ lagu hasil ciptaan Adam Levine yang juga adalah lagu kesukaannya dalam album ini. Dengan keterlibatan perasaan pribadi di dalam liriknya, juga dengan kelembutan sound menjadikan lagu ini juga sesuatu yang pantas kita sukai. Soalnya ini lagu romantis abis, tiada tara...

Bagaimana memperbaiki diri dari sebuah hubungan masa lalu yang kelam, dengan menjanjikan sesuatu hubungan baru yang bisa dipegang. karena dia telah menemukan wanita dambaan nya dan mencoba serta berjanji untuk setia dengan ungkapan 

"i will never walk away again/i'm never gonna leave this bed"
Itulah inti dari lagu ini. liriknya yang sarat makna, saat wanita nya mengatakan untuk menyuruhnya 'pergi' tapi justru dia tetap 'stay and stand'  khususnya di bagian pengungkapan ini “You say “Go, it isn’t workin’ “//And i say “No, it isn’t perfect”…/"so i stay and stand/"I'm never gonna leave this bed”.. 
juga pengharapan atas sesuatu yang lebih baik serta meminta untuk membantu membuat nya menjadi pria setia “Help me out//Why don’t you help me out ?…” hingga janji yang akan dipegang untuk tidak mengulangi kesalahan masa lalu “I will never walk away again//I’m never gonna leave this bed”.
tak hanya kesempurnaa wajah dan kesempurnaan cara mencintaimu yang membuat ku untuk tidak akan pernah meninggalkan tempat ini...tak mampu untuk pergi.
"So come here/and never leave this place/perfection of your face/slows me down/slows me down"
"Take it/take it all/take all that i have/i'll give it all away just to get you back"
ambil hati yang ku punya, segala yang ku punya, ambil juga jiwaku semua, kuberikan semua nya untuk mu asalkan kau disisiku.
Speechless dengan lagu ini...So Damn romantics love song.
@mw



1 comment:

  1. Thank you. My fav song and clip vdeo. Just like the couple even they were a couple in real life and i love that.. Love adam and anne V 😊

    ReplyDelete